Clinical Trial Supplies 2016
2nd Annual Symposium
20 & 21 of October 2016
• How to ensure and maintain a successful contractor relationship
• How Data and risk-based distribution strategy can lower risk of temperature excursions
• What is the impact of the EU GDP guidelines?
• How to understand the behavioral traits and styles of your Business partners to solidify the relationship
• Integrating GDP Chapter 9 principle 9.1 in supply considerations into the supply chain to safeguard shipments and deliver timely trial results
• Discussing new paradigms in adaptive supply chain design to ensure a consistent protocol supply
• Vendor selection criteria for clinical trial supply outsourcing
• Developing effective Just in Time Manufacturing (JIM) strategies for Phase I studies to meet requirements when combining different protocols
• Adopting JIT labeling for clinical studies to reduce overage of CTM and lower costs of bulk shipping
• How to use the Clinical Trial Supply Network to support new initiatives and innovations
• Clinical Trials in an environment in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus: Has the industry changed since sanctions?
• What are the challenges of clinical trial supply sourcing globally (with reference to emerging markets?) – Providing a case study
• Are there any distribution challenges to international sites? (Reference to Latin America, India and Asia-Pacific countries)
• Exploring the utilisation of Systems, Applications & Products (SAP) technology for end-to-end clinical trial supply management
and many more...
DOWNLOAD THE FULL AGENDA
An event by Pharma Dialogue, the Healthcare division of