Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics 2019
5th Annual Global Exchange Network
14th and 15th of November 2019
The November Pharma Network - 3 Conferences in 1:
5th Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics
5th LogiDays GDP End to End Global Pharma Logistics
7th Clinical Outsourcing & Clinical Operations Strategies
Key Topics for the 5th Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics 2019 include:
1) Distinguish critical needs based on criterion for CTS chain
2) Reduced cost of clinical trial supply, labeling and packaging
3) Managing the gap in relation to supplier KPI
4) Which Interactive Responsive Technologies for your trial?
5) The call for harmonisation of GDP, GCP, GMP W.H.O, FDA or MHRA...
6) Utilization of data to reduce overall last mile challenges
7) Falsified Medicine Directive and the case for Serialization
8) Clinical supplies and the case for 24/7 monitoring in NIMPs & IMPs
9) Managing Clinical Supplies based on a holistic patient first strategy
10) Big data subject to randomisation, protocol deviation handling plan, air shipment and associated key challenges... Download Final Agenda Now...
Who Should Speak:
Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical companies, you are currently involved with clinical trial supplies, clinical trial coordination, batch release, act as a QP or an RP, clinical logistics, clinical manufacturing, clinical labelling and or QA among other topics focused on clinical trial supply and logistics.
While companies with service and solutions may consider exhibiting and show casing their unique selling points. Download draft agenda, past speakers and much more...